Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An Introduction

Hi, I'm Breaku. I play League of Legends, a lot, and I'm the admin here.

I have some credentials. I'm half decent at math. I'm a logical thinker. I've got a little Gold Star on the League forums, and at the time of this article I'm 1625 in solo queue ranked 5s.

Before coming to League of Legends, I played a lot of World of Warcraft. Not that it really matters, but I played a priest, and I got Duelist like six times (seasons 1-6) or some nonsense before quitting that game.

I also freelance as a writer for the sponsor of this blog, That Blank Media.

What I'm going to be doing with Flavor of the Month, Over Powered, is provide some builds and or advice with math or reasoning to back it up. If you've got a question, feel free to add me in game (just going to kill this one now, I don't duo ranked, but I'd probably play normals with whoever.) or ask anywhere on this little simple blog.

You can listen to me, or not, but usually what I say is right or damn near close to it. And always feel free to correct me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment